CH1
So we packed up and left all our problems behind in Virginia and moved to L.A. Even though that was when I was twelve the memory still burned in my head like it was yesterday. With it was the memory of losing my dad. I remember standing on my tippee toes trying to see in the casket. Five years later here I am still short for my age. In lovely L.A. I believe this was the best thing that ever happened to me. I have my best friend Olivia- a total drama queen, who only dated preps , and suggested that I do the same. Even though Olivia is my number one lover, my best buddy who could easily put Balto , Lassie and Beethoven to rest is my Norfolk Terrier , Puka. My mom got me him shortly after we moved and ever since then he’s always been by my side. My seventeenth birthday was only three months away and I couldn’t wait! I was so over being sixteen that it hurt. I live in this classic Victorian three-story house. My life was nothing less than a fairy tale, I could be on MTV “The fabulous life of Alynna Arscott- Sike! Who was I kidding? My life was okay but nothing fabulous. I considered myself normal looking even though moms and Livi always told me I was beautiful I still think I’m just average. I had brown curly hair that ran down my back , I was short with no hips ,a full bust-line ,and a Kim Kardashian butt (something Olivia wished she had) , and just normal green eyes. I was smart and had style but still didn’t qualify to be on MTV.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment